I see you've stumbled upon my domain...Welcome to No Man's Land, my new friend.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Thinking (Vote For My "Blog Of The Year" Post!)
Been doing a lot of it lately. Been feeling a slight bit apathetic the past few days. Nothing serious, of course, but it's just a bit odd for me. Maybe I'm just bored? That would explain the blogging. Who knows?
I think the reason I feel this way is because I'm secretly a closet romantic. Is there a lady out there I've been thinking about? ...Possibly. I just keep contradicting my own thoughts with others. I think I've come to this stage in my life where I'm unsure of what I want. Yeah, that would make a lot of sense. Eh, it's not the worst thing though. It mostly comes in spells, instead of it being a constant thing.
...OH COME ON NOW, DON'T GET ALL UPSET! I'm still me! Still good ol' conceited, tell-it-like-it-is Tanner! For all I know, it's just the gloom of the holidays! No need to worry, I promise I won't slit my wrists and dump my own body in the river 3 miles down! I swear! <3
How about I lighten up the mood a bit, eh? In fact, I'll do better! I'll let you all decide! What should my next blog be about, pertaining to the New Year?
-Favorite Albums Of The Year
-Favorite Movies Of The Year
-Favorite Moments Of The Year
-Favorite Video Games Of The Year
-All Of The Above?
Now all of you (that means you Drew) leave me a comment telling me what you wanna hear! I'll get it out for ya! I'll make sure I get another blog out to ya'll before Christmas as well! Catch you later folks! And remember, much love! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Definitely all of the above!
ReplyDelete