Sunday, December 19, 2010

Pop-Tarts Taste Pretty Awesome, Especially When You Have Cotton Mouth


Morning, ladies and gents. Doing this "blogging" thing early, so I can get myself in the habit of actually doing it, instead of waiting till the last minute, then saying "Pffffftttnaaaaaah. I'll do it tomorrow." I'm not going to lie, my procrastination does get the best of me...sometimes. Majority of the time? I'd be smashing that procrastination through my dining room table, like an effin' Falcon Kick. People just don't know 'bout my Falcon tricks...

Anyways, I've just been sitting here consuming a package of microwaved, chocolate-fudge pop-tarts. Yes, I said microwaved pop tarts. I don't see what the difference is between microwaving a pop-tart, and putting them in the toaster, except that I can eat my pop-tarts in 30 seconds, vs. 30 friggin' days. Honestly, waiting for those things to get done is like Chinese water torture. I swear, some people need to lighten up about their pop-tart preferences. You know what, I think I'm going to go get some more MICROWAVED pop-tarts. Right now.

In other news, I made a most interesting discovery with my iPod Touch last night: the Voice Memo app that comes with it actually doesn't suck. Interesting how I can get a much higher quality sound that can even pick up my bass guitar clearly with the crappy packaged Apple earbuds when my $35 computer mic distorts everything you say and play like no other. Technology, people. Still don't quite understand it sometimes.

Oh, I also see I've got my first mindless puppe- *cough* *cough* Excuse me, I mean "follower." And if it isn't my buddy Drew! Hi there, buddy Drew! Glad to see you found my new blog! You know what everyone? 3 CHEERS FOR DREW MORGAN!


This one's to you pal! Cheers.

As for the rest of you, I'm off for now. Expect to hear more later in the coming days ahead. Until next time, kiddies.

1 comment: