Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Some Days Even I Feel Like I'm Gonna Crash and Burn





Yikes, is my sleeping pattern out of whack now. Ran myself down to nothing, and took a 5 hour power nap, and now it's almost 1 in the morning. Awesome. Lemme explain myself.

Last night, after feeling a tad bit apathetic, my buddy Jake ringed me and asked me if I still wanted to come over and hang out. I definitely could have used the hang time, to snap myself out of the apathetic spell I put myself into, not to mention it's JAKE SCUDDER. I can't say no to hanging out with this kid. I mean...LOOK AT HIM. HE'S SO PRETTY.





Anyhoo, I drove over and I had an awesome time with the gang! Ghengis Tom played my acoustic guitar and gave it a what fer, we walked up to the local Marathon and bought bro snacks, I played BioShock 2 for a good 2-3 hours, and then I simply hung low while Joe played Sacred 2 and Tom played Final Fantasy VII. Good times. The not so good part was that I was up till about 4 in the morning, and woke up about every 20 minutes, cuz I was rolled up in a ball sleeping on the couch where everyone was still playing video games until about 7. Even then people were walking around, smoking, dogs were barking, ect. I got up at 10 and I decided that was all the sleep I was going to get. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how I got myself where I am right now. Well, that, and all the other stuff that I did today:

Got home, ate some victory dogs for an awesome night of hanging out, albeit I barely had 2 winks of sleep, but I felt fine, so the day continued. Not long after I ate, me and the dad-person chopped up 2 full truckloads of firewood and sacrificed them to the fire god in our backyard in exchange for heat until after the holidays. No joke, it was pretty crazy. He was spittin' fire and everything. He and I had a battle as epic as time. Remember that scene in The Two Towers where Gandalf is fighting Balrog?



Yeah, it happened just like that.

Epicness aside, I finished up the last of those Christmas bulb orders. I'm so effing happy that's done and over with. Those things were gonna be the death of me, I swear. Well, Happy Holidays guys. I hope you like em. Cheers.

Also booted up Dofus again for the first time in a long time. What is Dofus you ask? Weeeeeellll...

...It's only the best MMORPG I've ever played, period. It's free to play, with option to pay for expanded play and additional content. It's also the only MMO I can actually ever come back to. I've tried WoW, Mabinogi, effin' Runescape...But there's nothing quite like Dofus.

It's a tactical-MMORPG based around 12 character classes. The art style is absolutely gorgeous, the realm is imaginative, the story is quirky and fun, and the game-play is addictive as hell. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves an awesome online gaming experience. I recently started up a new account in anticipation for Ankama's upcoming follow-up MMO to Dofus, Wakfu. I am very excite. If ya'll wanna start it up with me, I'd love to play with ya every once and a while.

Account: KnightlyMcBarf
Character: Skieff

And now...it's almost quarter to 2, and I don't know what to do...I guess I'll just get back to bed. Try and sleep. I'll get those "Blog Of The Year" posts up soon guys. Have a good night, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment