I see you've stumbled upon my domain...Welcome to No Man's Land, my new friend.
Monday, December 20, 2010
I Only Eat Victory Dogs On Days That Are Absolute Win...Or When I'm Just Hungry
...Yeah, that's pretty much me getting attacked by ninjas. I barely survived to tell the tale. Let me tell you, never bring up the Pirates Of The Caribbean trilogy in ninja territory. You'll regret it.
Anyways, today was a pretty awesome day. Woke up at 10, hopped in my jeep with the dad-person, then took a drive to Port Huron to finish up some odds & ends for Christmas. After we were all done shopping, we stopped at Chili's, and I had my usual: The Big Mouth Bites. Those little suckers are like a romance explosion in my mouth. I recommend them to anyone with good taste in Tanner.
After I got home, a message was waiting for me on the answering machine. It was my awesomely 80's brother-in-law, Matt telling me that he had two huge packages waiting for me at his business establishment. When he first said this, I questioned whether or not he was coming onto me, and whether or not having two huge packages would be a plus. Immediately, I remembered Damien's drums were in the mail, and these sick fantasies immediately escaped my mind. Faster than a Jake Scudder on speed, I picked those massive packages up and brought them home.
I couldn't believe they were here. It was what Damien and I had been waiting for for months and months on end. Finally, the band could start getting some real practice in, and we could actually get some music made. After much trial and error (and a single play through of Odelay), we constructed the beast. The missing link had now been obtained.
"I'm a kitty!" - Damien Devio
I Eat Stickfigures is now all for go.
To celebrate this epic win, I ate my traditional "victory dogs." It's a special dish that can only be prepared on occasions where something awesome has been achieved/obtained. I take 3 corn-dogs (and only 3; no more, no less), and fixate them all parallel to one another on a plate. I then microwave them for 150 seconds, and proceed to mow down. Chalk one up for me, ladies. *flexes*
Now, Damien's just sitting in the box the drums came in, while we both play acoustic. He looks so quaint.
"I'm still a kitty!" - Damien Devio
Good stuff, that is. Until next time, folks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Sweet kit! how odd, I also had Big mouth Bites at Chili's today. I'm totally not stalking you or anything though...
ReplyDeleteDrew, I can already tell you're going to be that guy who comments on every single one of my blog posts. lol
ReplyDelete