Thursday, December 23, 2010

RAGEBLOG #1: Morph Suits


Okay, seriously? Just fucking no.


Let me introduce you to the most recent invention by the typical idiotic douche-bag: The Morph Suit. Honestly, do I need to explain to you why this is the stupidest idea ever since...actually, no. There's nothing I can think of that's actually stupider than a Morph Suit. Let me break it down for you:





-It's a full body suit that covers your entire body, face and everything.
-It comes in every color of the rainbow.
-It costs $50...

...Wait a second, $50? For that pathetic excuse for a rash-guard? And $65 for a premium suit! So what? I can run around like an asshole covered in an American flag? Just what we need. Another idiot representing our country. Forget that. The reason I feel so much blinding rage towards this product is that not only does it give people an excuse to hide behind a mask, it only fuels the continually disintegrating social aspect of life that we hold so dear. Here's a few examples of what I mean from the testimonials section of the Morph Suit website:

-"I kiss more girls now that I have morphsuits in my life."
-"Drinking a refreshing beverage is more fun in a morphsuit."
-"I've made friends with different colored people."

Honestly? Is this what it's come to? There's no such thing as having a normal get together or social event anymore? If we aren't running around like idiots who have too much money and free time wearing one of these suits, then we aren't "cool?"




Here's one of the two pictures that can be seen on the Morph Suit front page, showing people drinking beer. Among others are people hanging out with hot women, or doing idiotic "bro" acts. Honestly, this product screams "douchebag." Not to mention crooks could easily start using these suits as a trend for committing crimes, and other felonies.

Seriously folks, don't buy one of these. You'll look like a tool who has self-esteem issues. For those of you who already own one, let's hope I never see you in public. Get a life. That's my rage folks.

22 comments:

  1. you sound like a little bitch, come at me bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck this shit. Morphsuits are the fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. morphsuits are the shit.com, you my friend are a whiney little bitch that has no friends. there for has no use for one of these suits. little bitch haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly guys? Do you even read what you guys type up?

    "Morphsuits are the fuck?"

    "Morphsuits are the shit.com?"

    I'm glad there's people like you to amuse me while I'm writing this blog. I probably wouldn't get through it all without the mindless badgering and meaningless threats. In fact, I'm honored that you picked me out of the millions of blogs out there. The fact that you guys spend your time bitching about your opinions on other peoples' blogs really brings out your dull, insignificant lives. You guys deserve medals, truly. Keep up the good work, fellas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I googled morphsuit and came across your site, don't be condescending. Trust me your site isn't worth bragging about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dull, insignificant lives? This is coming from a person that posts that they are poor, untalented and ugly. Morph suits are the shit, sadly somebody has to come up with a bullshit reason why morphsuits should not be on the market. Next time you try to generalise people that comment on your blog, sort out your life first :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Touche, my friend. I just hope none of you guys actually take what I say to heart seriously. I consider myself to be a pretty sarcastic guy, and although I am quite hideous, I'm actually quite content with my life, and with what I blog about. I choose to rage about these lighter topics, versus more serious debates such as human trafficking, or abortion, because I don't consider myself to be a very serious person at all. At least, not in most aspects. Thanks for arguing with me though. Makes me feel like this blog isn't such a huge waste of my time ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each to their own - I'm sure that fans of the Morphsuit would argue that your site is pathetic and indeed a waste of time, purely because your idea of fun differs to theirs.
      The whole argument becomes redundant because both sides are needed in order for either to exist!
      Douchebaggery is in the eye of the beholder - some people view dressing up and having fun as vile behaviour, while others view bitter people hiding behind the facade of a keyboard and an internet connection as the vile party.

      Either way, you are entitled to your opinion - do try to be a little more tolerant of people and their choice of fun.
      As a 'pretty sarcastic guy' you were oblivious to the intended sarcasm of the quotes used on our morphsuits website.

      Delete
    2. I'm flattered, if you are who you actually claim to be, Mr. CEO. I don't even update this blog anymore, and I still manage to get the stray comment every now and then on this post of mine. Most of it is usually people flaming me or claiming I'm devoid of a life. And yes, they may be right, but look at the people who felt it necessary to take the time and tell me so. Let me say that I'm still firm in my opinion. The morphsuit isn't what I'd call the best way to have fun, but hey...That's just me.

      As for your views on the whole douchebaggery shot, I'd like to state that this is, after all, just a blog, and I feel that I've made it clear that anything posted on it should be taken with a grain of salt. I'd like to think I've got a decent sense of humor and you should as well, especially when it comes to someone slanting your product that does no harm to anyone. By the way, I did understand the sarcasm of the quotes on your website quite plainly. I found it humorous, so I felt it'd be fun as fodder for my post once I put my opinions behind it. That's fair game in my book, sir.

      I'm not trying to create an argument for anyone here. I never intended to draw even small numbers of people to this website. I find it funny that people reacted the way they did when I was simply blowing my wad on the subject. If fans feel the need to defend your product, let them by all means. I'll just continue to laugh, wondering how much more entertainment I can get out of people reacting so vibrantly over something I typed up in mere minutes out of boredom. I tried this little blogging experiment to see if I could find something enjoyable to do with my spare time. It suited me, for a time, but I've moved on to bigger and better things. I still appreciate your attention over this matter, regardless. I hope your product gains continued success for many years to come, but until I get pied in the face myself and realize how silly the whole thing is, you can bet I won't be in line for one. Unless I intend to burn one, that is. Best get to work on a fire-retardant morphsuit, in case your fan-base gets anymore bright ideas about "fun." Good day, sir.

      Delete
  8. Morphsuits are great, i pied like 5 guys in the face wearing the tuxedo one

    ReplyDelete
  9. get a life and stop hating

    ReplyDelete
  10. I play lead guitar in a band and think it would be TOTALLY AWESOME to be wearing one of these mad dog suits while I'm on stage. I was pensive at buying one because I didn't think you could drink with them on, BUT YOU CAN!!! Can life get any better? The answer is no.

    ReplyDelete
  11. By The Way, there is a genious in this design. If everyone in the world was to wear a Morph Suit we would not know what colour skin they had, what nationality they were, we would have no prejudice to cast and no stereotypes to use. Everybody would be treated equally. Its sort of symbolic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brock, I can see where you're coming from, and it may seem that way, but I doubt it. For the sake of arguing, the human race is known for always having to classify a person or thing under a certain category, no matter who or what that thing is. Even if the morphsuits removed skin color and stereotypes, they would begin to generalize themselves into groups. Reds, whites, blues, greens...It would be just as things are now, except with a slightly different palette. That's how I would imagine things being, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im totally buying one just because of your rant...and because if was going to anyway because it looks like buckets and barrels of fun.

    and if i ever run into in public...a pie in the face for you, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cripes, I thought this post died months ago.

    Cripes, crepes...crepes...

    Could I get a crepe to the face instead?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just can't imagine to drink water from morphsuits. Do you feel uncomfortable about that?

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice shot!
    you call it as morphsuit while we call it as "Zentai"

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to find you and crazy glue you into one of these suits just for lulz... THAT would be amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Acually morph suits are pretty fucking gay. No one in thier right mind should ever wear one of these unless they have mental issues or are in cirque du solei. If you do not fall into these two categories your are just a fucking loser in a morph suit trying to show off your balls.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You guys are being too hard on the guy.. And yeah morphsuits are pretty dumb, but come on, don't call him a whiny bitch because of his opinion? You can buy one if you want, just don't make a big deal about it. You didn't HAVE to read his blog, did you?

    ReplyDelete
  20. This whole fad came from a few d-bags in Scotland copying what Superfan Suits were doing. The whole thing is making some weird fetish called zentai into a normal thing. But is it really normal?

    ReplyDelete