Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"...Whoah."

"...Whoah."  
Good evening everyone. Enjoying your late night cozies, dwindling the time away all snug and warm under your blankets as you sleep, wrapping yourselves in a shroud, dreaming of your ridiculous fantasies that do nothing but piss all over the cold reality that is your real life?

Yeah me too.

Anyhoo, it's been a few weeks, eh? I'd be lying if I didn't put off posting when I had the chance, but I've been busy enough to where I thought I deserved the break and didn't need to blog. I may be coming off like a selfish douche here, but I'm serious. No kidding, I enjoy blogging to you guys, but it takes more energy than I've got sometimes. Kudos to those of you who can manage to run one on a regular basis. You're either very skilled, or have no life. They go hand in hand, on occasion.

Here's a quick summary of some things I did these past few weeks:
- I auditioned for the spring musical "Wipeout!" being put on by the Drama Club at school. I made the part, making this the second production I'll be a part of. I really enjoy acting, especially when I get the awesome, minor-role characters. I even get to sing too. I'm quite happy about it.
- Helped my buddy Josh film one of his digital media (a filming class in which I'm also a part of) videos, entitled "WoW Cops." The movie is a parody of the show Cops, except the criminals are World of Warcraft addicts. Once again, I played the druggy of his movie by acting as the supposed "WoW Dealer." I seem to fit that role well.
- Music has been on a temporary slow period. I've been leaving it off more to focus more on my artwork. I still pick it up a little bit every day, but not to the extent I've been playing.
- I accomplished my goal in speech class. I received the "Best Speech" award on my graduation speech. For every speech we do in that class, we always give out that award, and it typically goes to the same people every time. They're pretty good, but I managed to win the hearts of my audience with this speech, and I got majority vote for the award this time around!
- Your mom.

That about sums up the past few weeks. It's been hectic, but lots of fun! Anyways, for more recent events:

It's funny. It seems like I've been receiving an insane amount of compliments lately. I swear I was MVP in school today. I couldn't open my mouth without someone saying "OMG TANNER U LITE MY FIRE BABY." ...Alright, maybe not quite like that, but they were certainly giving me enough talking up. It's pretty awesome, I suppose, but it's making me somewhat paranoid. Like what if someone told them I cured cancer or something? They're giving me all these compliments now, but when someone they know dies from cancer, they'll come hunting for me. I'm sure of it. Yes, that's exactly what they're complimenting me for. Must. Stay. Vigilante.

Well, it's the stroke of 10, and I'll be waking up early to take a shower, so I should probably hit the bed. Wouldn't want to keep your sister waiting, or anything. Good night everybody, I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment