Oh, you poor unfortunate souls. You still have to put up with my antics, don't you? I bet you all thought I was dead or got hit by a bus or something, right? C'mon, I think you're giving me a little bit too much credit here. Of course I'm going to take my sweet time with updating my blog, it's MY blog. Not to mention, I'm lazy, and have many other things I devote my time to other than blogging.
Anyways, I'm back, and I have a nice little "vlog" for you to watch instead of reading the wall o' text that I would have posted instead. It recaps what I've been up to for the past going on month and a half, as well as hints at some future plans and events I'll be involved with. Other than that, enjoy the video (may the lord have mercy on your poor departed souls...)!
If you're interested in purchasing an I Eat Stickfigures shirt or sticker as I mentioned in this vlog, leave me a comment on here and I'll do my best to send one to you!
Thanks for watching everyone! See you around!

CAT!! There was a CAT!!!
ReplyDelete=( I can't watch your vlog.. School Internets suck
ReplyDeleteYAAAY!! I figured out why my Google account has been possessed! Haha I have to use Chrome apparently..
ReplyDelete