![]() |
| Brobot? |
Saturday was the sketchiest of the days, what with driving out to the grad party in Shelby, hanging around for hours waiting for Cheyenne's guests to leave so we could get back to the apartment, and some other...Let's call them "mistakes" that were made by some people in my present company that warranted my outward expression of rage later that evening. However, this wave of anger blew over quickly enough, and the rest of the evening was pretty pleasant. The next day, my buddy Damien had to go into work (which by the way, his job is absolutely horrid. He busses tables at a restaurant like me, at a place called Ernies, but he only makes about half the money I do, and works twice as hard for it. Luckily, he's searching for a new job now, I wish him the best) which left me with Courtney and Cheyenne for a good remainder of the day. The first part of the day was pretty lazy, but we ended up going on a walk through the city, stopping to eat at this nice Italian family diner (where all the busboys were smoking hot Italian men. Hubba hubba, that's all I can say...), and going swimming/sunbathing at the pool near the apartment building to cool off from the heat. Later that evening, after Damien got off of work, we all went to Blockbuster, and rented 3 horror flicks to watch: An American Haunting (which was only amusing when I pretended that the movie was actually about my dad and the story of his divorce with his first wife), 1408 (which was good, despite the fact that the ratio of John Cusack screen time compared to Samuel L. Jackson screen time was insulting), and Black Sheep (which had me in hysterics from beginning to end, and proved to be every bit as funny and X-rated as I dreamed it would be). After waking from my movie coma, the next morning was spent lazing around, being a lethargic ass until I decided I had to go home and take care of the housework I promised my mumzy I would do. Pretty dang exciting, eh?
Aaaaanndd I just realized that I never told you guys about my graduation gift. Probably should have brought that up first. Oh well. Anyways, seeing as how I chose not to have a graduation party, my parents and I made up a merging agreement to put the money that was going towards the party, and put it towards a brand new laptop for me to make use of when I'm attending college. It's a powerful, shiny new Alienware M11X laptop, boasting 500 Gigs of hard drive space, 8 gigs of ram, and lots of other "out of this world" features, all wrapped in a sleek, smooth shell and ready to roar. I've been mostly using it for my gaming vices since I've gotten it, but I'll be needed the extra oomph it packs for when I'm running more complicated, tax-heavy programs for my college art studies. Yes...that's exactly what I'll be doing with it...
Anyways, I've been great, if you couldn't already tell. Now, I'm just dead tired, and need some rest after a long day of housework, and playing Minecraft on my living room flat screen. May you all have a wonderful day, and until my next post, try and stay out of trouble for me, hmm?

I'm begining to seriously question your sexual preferances. It was always a lingering thought bu tthe more I think about it the more I wonder.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I greatly envy your laptop. I sooooo want one for my classes.
Hey, they were Italian. And hot. Cajun hot. That's hot. REALLY hot. Even one as questionably asexual as me cannot resist their oriental charms.
ReplyDelete